Mar 13, 2011

Days Seem Long.


Lately, LaTale hasn't been as fun. 
I guess it's because the lack of people who actually go on these days. People still complaining about PvP and stuff. Like; Why don't you just get used to the fact they probably won't "FIX" anything because there's nothing really wrong with it. Or find something else to do than PvP all day, you trolls.


So yesterday, early morning, Me & Jordan were just chillin in Elfa. I was like "DUDE! Doesnt my leg look weird when I jump and attack?" And then we both were jumping around like terds. x3


As for today, It's really early [well it was.] And so I decided to finish off Liliput quests, Since they're not like really bad exp... Lol. I mean, im only like 95+ pfft.. *rolls eyes* xD Easy to kill and tank everything = faster questing. Yay :) And out of nowhere, I picked up a Chaos Crystal. Idk, But I've gotten all 3 Crystals already from random areas. But I dont even notice o___O ...

I'm gonna see how I'll survive on weekends. Since my bro is home weekends; and the lag is crazy during 2x's. :P

Im actually trying to look for a couple, Which is kind of weird. I mean just...to fill in that empty space. /corny. I don't wanna couple just any of my friend's alts anymore. I want....NEW people to talk to. :[

LF> HOT PIXEL BOOOOYS. ;)

Ugh so; I kind of hate talking to these new people in the guild. They're like beyond naaaaaab. How to have the english good? ----- And they're begging like crazy and *sigh* ... Just sigh. x[[[

No comments:

Post a Comment