Mar 8, 2011

MY BOO♥.

Not just any Boo, It's OggiBoo!

I love this girl to death. ♥ 
She has helped me out a bit during my time on LaTale. She has amazingly cute fashion. -Envious- So many things♥.
Though she scares me sometimes. *Reads buddy chat*
LOL. I love you. ;D
Sometimes I wonder...What there is to talk about. :( Like sometimes I don't feel like there is much to say. Not much in common lol.
But she is really really nice. :) Which is why everyone loves her.
THOUGH; Shes a secret pedophile/pervert! LOL.

Shes more perverted than I am. I added her on MSN and I told her I only have perverted emotes, like those really graphic ones. And she's all like "EWWWW" ...."show me." LOL. But when it comes to being with other people; she acts innocent. *Strangles her* </3. Making me seem like the rapist. XDD


One of these days
Your polar bear hat is so going to be mine. LOL. And i'll rob you of your water magi hat too. ♥
I just realized how idle she looks in all of these screen shots. =____=;; ...
One day. </3 We'll get good ones. D: I just need emotes on this new chara. xD
Not much to say since she logged off on me. :(

Stupid latale drama. ><;; Sometimes im curious about what they say about Jess. :O So mysterious!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment