May 31, 2011

Star-Maiden On Crack.

Aestraea!~ ♥
Her name means Star-Maiden in greek. [Yes I google'd it.]
She's new to the guild but she is super down to earth and I find her humor funny xD.
More about her, Click on "Read more" :D ♥





Aesy is so much fun to be around with!
I mean I haven't really gotten the chance to get to know her personally but as far as I know, she is really cool. 8D

When I first met her I thought she was a bit quiet o.o





But she really isnt. >:P Which is a good thing. :D Fun people yay!~ When I actually "MET" her chara she had all these cool dancing emotes. :) 

And she had this skimpy bikini outfit LOL. And I remember always talking about her huge jugs. ;D



So I mentioned how my eyes looked weird during "Kiss" emote.
And she had these huge crack head looking glasses from the Fashion Shop. LOL. It fits her strangeness. o3o. 
Not to mention she is really good at quizzes. =___=;; B> All your answers. 1 Ely per pl0x.





Hmm. As of today, she is officially an Elemental Master! Congrats :]
I remember doing those quests while having the worst connection/lag zzzzz.. Horrible memories. QQQQ
But she is Independent Guild's only EM! ;D SupahCoolBeanzz.







Oh! Did I mention  how she is really good at drawing/doodling?

You can see some of her work posted on the guild website. Or you can just click here.


Aesy's Doodles




Can't forget the times she has helped me and kid out with some of our quests on our War Lords. Lol. So Thank you Aesy. :D
I'm really glad she's part of Independent. 
[ This post makes me seem like I'm in love with her. @__@ Freaky ]

Edit: okay. so.... =_= sad eyes looked really ugly when using emotes, and my idle stance is so freaky... D: !!!! so I went with kitty face =3
I've had these eyes before I just never wanted to go back to them since like... Idk. o_O
[random people like to come up to me and beat me up with sticks. Dx]

No comments:

Post a Comment