Mar 8, 2011

Powerpuff Girls!

POWER PUFF GIRLS minus buttercup. xD
So there was this girl who I walked passed; and I was like "omg, she looks kind of like me." But I usually never say anything. :] Until she decided to stand next to me and mention it. Loool. I've never really had a "twin" in the game. I kind of don't want to. I like having my own style, without looking like other people. Or having other people look like me.

So I asked her a couple of questions just to get to know her, since she added me on her buddy list. I found out she's also from NYC; and ALSO from the same Borough :). Sadly she's not really outgoing or anything. :x ... Or else It would've been really nice. xD All my friends on latale are guys!~!~!~!

I love my guy friends though. ♥ They never cause any drama :) Well, maybe a a few. But I still love them anyways :D!!! I miss meeting new people though. Like when I first joined LemonChicken. :) Everyone was so welcoming and It was so so so much fun. >w< Just needa recruit talkative people... So far the ones are kind of nubby and don't say much. :( I tried to get them to open up but they're not really....."into" talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment