Mar 7, 2011

Boss Crop Rant.

So apparently we had Boss Crop, again. I dont think we're EVER gonna get Spa. -___-
 Since everyone dc'd or decided to leave during the middle of boss cropping, I basically solo'd the Chaos boss half the whole time. While everyone else was getting at the other 2.
And we apparently had 3-4 nubs who were like level 40 and lower....WHO GOT EVERYTHING.
 Not to mention how one of our 3rd job Saints dc'd during the room boss. And we kept telling "her" to stop hitting it, BUT SHE KEPT GOING. And RIGHT WHEN HE LOGGED BACK ON; SHE KILLED IT.  
Fail fail fail. Omg.

Not to mention; I didnt get anything. At all. The yarn? Bought that in auction a couple of days ago. Greeat.
But I didn't really expect to get much during Boss crops. 1 dried bread would even do, but nope. Nothing. QQ *emocorner*
& I always said I'd never go to boss crops. But I thought I'd be nice and try to help out .... No point. /o/. Never going to crop unless it's spaaaa. Not even mine. Cus i hate mining. Mining sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment