May 31, 2011

Change is Good. :)

Well I finally decided to change my hair style and my eye style. :)
I've been getting tired of people looking like me >.< Even though there are still people who look like the "new" me. 
For example....

And its pretty frustrating. People run by me theyre like "OH SOZ I THOUGHT U WERE (insert name of other person.)".
Or you get comments like that ^ *points at image*


Okay so today I finally confronted that someone I mentioned in my last post. And everything was just a misunderstanding. :) Everything he said was just a joke... But the jokes just went a bit too far, is all. :/


 ThyLittleOne, DaysOfTheOld, Rinkai and Nodome helped me pick out stuff for my outfit. xD I had so many different stockings in mind, and so many different glasses to choose from.... Wasn't even sure if I wanted to go with the Pink Pajamas. o__o I had so many screen shots to go through. *Smashes delete button* Raaaawr!~
 *Tears fill up my eyes* Wahhh. Watching this drama on TV and it makes me QQ. LIKE LIKE. He goes up and hugs her after thinking about all the things hes done to hurt her. D: Shush, I know it's corny.
LIKE. This dude kisses his wife, and shes like NO! I DONT WANT YOU!~
But then..... The husband and this girl were stuck together for a night and they MHM and he hides it from her until some guy tells the wife.... eerrrr.... back to LaTale? .-.
*burps*

So I was talking to that someone earlier and like.... the guild has been kind of quiet lately. And no one seems to talk o__o So maybe.... Coming up with an event will do wonders. =D Though sniper7 was supposed to hold a... Quiz or Scavenger Hunt or something every day before quiz. But where aree you sniper!? *Puts on secret spy goggles*
Ahahahahaha. ThyLittleOne looks like he has buck teeth. :B TROLOLOL.


But i'm really happy today. Im not really sure why... Well besides the fact I finally have something new to wear and something different to look at. *w* And that... I finally cleared things up with someone. The sad thing is that he will be quitting soon... Might not even come back for sub classes. But GUUUURL I KNOW YOU BE BACK. *Flips hair, Rolls Eyes, Snaps Fingers* :D
Well. Cyu guys later if anything interesting happens! xD ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment