May 30, 2011

Month Of May

So I know I've been really lazy to update.
But here's just a short little post on the "important" things that happened during the Month Of May! :)
[includes a wedding *wink wink*]
gogogogogogo click "read more" on the bottom left! ♥

(Beginning of May)
Okay so on my birthday...Which kind of really sucked in real life... :[
I logged on just because everyone has been telling me they wanted to wish me a happy birthday and all. So I thought.. "eh, why not?" to make myself feel a little better.
Throughout the day, KidNihon has been telling me he has something to give me that will really cheer me up and make me really happy. So... I met up with him. And guess what!?

Yep :) He got me a red ribbon. ♥ It really did make my day.  I've always wanted a red ribbon. xD Ever since I first started this game. Which I would say like....maybe 2 years ago. I mean I'm not broke. I just never found a seller. Or when I did... I happen to not have the money and I gave up trying. But Thank you, Kid. So so much. ♥
Though... After that day, People in my guild have been acting weird towards me. -__- And this one person keeps bringing up how much Kid spent on getting me the ribbon... Calling me a gold digger and stuff. Though sometimes that someone is okay and nice to me, but random times during the day that person says the rudest things wtf. And his "girlfriend" isn't a doll either.

(Middle of May) So as most people should know by now, they added a quiz feature to the game. It's held every 6, 9, 12PM EST. I think its like... 3, 6, 9 OGP time. Basically you answer 30 random questions that can relate to LaTale, Real Life, Literature, Math, Sports, etc. Anything! lol. Annnd.... I got 1st place! WOO.  

(End of May 5.28.2011) It was a boring boring Saturday... Nothing was going on in LaTale, as usual. xD So.... We were going to have crop and everything. But all the comments and remarks I kept getting from this one person really brought me down. [ good for you. *claps for your accomplishment* ] So Kid did something that made me really happy.
He asked me to marry him! ♥ And we had an amazing wedding. :) Some noobs really messed things up though. Like, We wanted them to get off the platform area and stay down by the stairs.. But nope. Of course people dont listen. :I  
[ Those 2 on the left are ThyLittleOne and Sollana; they arent the noobs I was talking about lol. Well.. okay, maybe Thy is a noob ;D ]
But there was this one like...NOOB NOOB who kept standing in my spot. And she basically "was the bride". Kid said we should CC to channel 2 but i didnt wanna miss the bunch of people. Lol. And plus someone else was having a wedding in channel 2. rofl. They didnt have a lot of people. :C Soz.



No comments:

Post a Comment