May 1, 2011

Mash Of Things 3

  Teehee. I finally got my White Tiger. :) Thank you OGPlanet for giving people 16 free darts!~ ♥
But of course I didnt dart.... Didnt even take them out of my Gift Inventory yet. :x I bought it off this new seller I see around a lot. Im sure they're not like "NEW" But its a new character. Theyre called BerryCute, So yep. Thanks. owo Happened to be cheaper than everyone else too. :D
I hate seeing MasterHand titles for ........like 90m when I got mine for 130m. D: Since no one was selling it and i was desperate. zzzzzz.

On other notes, I finally got my gladiator ring! :) Let me tell you, it was not easy. -.- ..... Like i felt bad for the people who helped me. :/



Like we had to Hardcore, and
 We finally killed the wolf.... BUT I DIED WHEN THE WOLF DIED. And i needed to loot items to complete the quest so....... That didnt really work out. So we had to go again and it was like 5 to 10 minutes into 2x and idk... Just felt bad.

And another feeling bad moment [terible engrishy me is sorry.] is that.... The Siam thing and stuff (from last post.)
 But yep. :3 I got a +30 Stat-ted ring because I had Monster Hunter from before. :)
I kind of like the Monster Hunter ring better cus it looks flashier and nicer... Gladiator looks boring. :x But people wouldnt know if i had Gladiator if i used the monster hunter one. *Show off...?* :x
 So yeah that's me with my title when I just got it :D
I wore the wrong stockings by accident.... I guess it doesnt look too out of place since it matches my goggles. 
And I'd like to thank Rinkai for gifting me this new Flower Hairpin. ^.^♥ 
I told him how I really wanted it and these cow slippers (which veekneeleexD got for me, thanks again. :D) and I mean i wasnt hinting at Rinkai to get them for me ....kinda. But he did out of kindness. :)
Lately I think we've been kind of.....weird towards each other. Idk, Maybe its just me. I feel like something has changed So i've been....quiet, coldshoulder-y. :/ Idk....

And woot! I made it on the top few for this new Quiz update. ;D Get points = Get exp! I dont really know how the exp thing runs. But i got like 20m + bonus exp.

No comments:

Post a Comment