May 1, 2011

Hell-o!

Hello Guys! (corny haha.)
So I know I havent really been updating... :x Been really lazy lately. >.>

I totally did not know about this super huge blasty thing Hell can do. LOL. And I blasted awayyyyy ~
But it looks like daddy is carrying me. LOL. Bad timing for screen shot. Well......Good timing cus its funny? THUMBS UP! Jk. This isnt YouTube.


Anyways. :) After grinding to 180 on Saturday, It was finally time to go after Gladiator title. ♥
I havent done Hell before as a scenario... .So we had to go twice. :x
Yamishiro (Daddy!), KidNihon, and ArcanaType was nice enough to take me ♥

Though I have to say sorry to ArcanaType, Since I kept him waiting at Siam for a long time. :x .... Not really my fault I kept getting lost. D; And I wasnt sure what they wanted me to do sooooo.... Yeah. Plus I ran around town a lot x.x ....

1 comment:

  1. Love that pic, im carring u ROFL haha heres your Daddy <3

    ReplyDelete