Jun 5, 2011

Exclusive Cloak.

Hey guys! So a lot of you should have already seen this
Ultimate Game Card Astro Event.
 
I know what you're thinking....

GG OGP, ANOTHER ASTRO EVENT.

Here's a link to it: Summer Splash Event

Okay sooo.... Like. I didn't really understand the requirements. WELL I MEAN I DO. BUT LIKE.
I just wanna be sure about what im thinking. Because like..... I want that shiz yo. I want it.
Okay so I understand you need to recharge like $50.
But then it keeps saying a $50 Card.... o_o And Honestly I buy astros all the time but I have never seen a $50 card. The most i've ever seen was like $25 but thats rare.
[Used to see them at blockbuster....which closed down around my area.]
So you get this "exclusive item". I heard it is...a  lot better than Ishutaru Wings. [Which I was going to dart for but nevermind? ♥]
But CMON GUYS! HOW EXCLUSIVE CAN IT BE IF LIKE.... 1238192731237 other people recharge using UGC? =___=;;;; .... Stupid stupid stupid.
I hope its shiny though. lol. Or like a light color or something >.>; Or I'll just....not use it or something idk.
Fail OGP. WECANHAZPICTURE?
Oh, right. So i didnt really get the little stuff in the grey lol. .... Explain it to me nao.

Bonus Offer: Ultimate Cloak
Bonus Offer Description: Totally new item with style and added stats. Walk around the town with one of these and people will notice the difference! [Ultimate Game Card Exclusive item]

Stats: Strength +10% Magic +10% HP +1500 Luck +100

No comments:

Post a Comment