Jun 21, 2011

Sub Weapons.

I'm back-ish! :)
Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy with stuff.
Okay, so a few people had asked me to post images of sub-class weapons.
[ Read more for images. ]


Okay, So I didn't find these... my guild member YaSlinga found them through some korean blogs and everything.
Sometimes I feel like YaYa is trying to tease me by showing me awesome-ness of sub-classes. Why so evil?








So those are some of the weapons for sub-class! :) I know there are cooler ones out there. Since i've seen some blogs with sub-classes using way cooler weapons. xD Maybe the little image looks bad? Meeeh.
oh btw ~ I was scrolling around OGPlanet's LaTale Forums, and I stumbled upon someone posting this.

Cool huh? Those are apparently the cases. You know, like how we have Double-Blade Case, Spear Case, etc. Those are for subs [duh.]

---------------------------------------
I'm really excited though! I hope we're getting subs tomorrow. Or...uh, the day after. o_o Idk if you consider Wednesday or Thursday the actual update day. They already posted a notice today about what they're doing tomorrow. 
"Hello LaTale Players,

Starting June 22nd at 10:00pm till 11:00pm OGP time, our website, and game services will be down for maintenance and you will not be able to access the website or our games.  Please be aware this is seperate from a game update we will be having on the same day which will keep the game down for patching.  The website will become available again after 11:00pm though."
[ source ]

A lot of talk about it being subs. But baby cmon D:< BRING SUBS TO MAMA!!
*wasted money buying a char slot* ._. It's a nubby wizard at the moment. D: Well at least I was able to kill 2 days of waiting...? xD Cus Maesto seems kinda cute >w< But im sorry, Strider/Sword Dancer is me.

Until something happens, have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment