Jun 23, 2011

Update 6/22/11

Just a brief detail of the Update on 6/22/11.

 Nothing big this update. :/
Just the usual Fashion Shop update and all.
And I'm pretty sure they did the name deletion thing.
If you haven't heard, they deleted in-active IGNs, so now you can take them. o_o
Like lets say someone's IGN was "LaTale" and that char was deleted; and you can't use it since it was past-existing, But now you can take that name again.
[I honestly don't know if someone has that name or not, sorry! lool.] 
*Currently noming on Frosted Flakes*
Random: Lately I've been waking up super early. And usually I never wake up this early, even for school. -_- Well i mean, I wake up at 6AM for school but i'm just so dead tired I go back to sleep. xD
 So they added a new Guide Book Bundle, and they added Head Bang to the FS. ]: Nuu. Now people will have headbang. </3. Like its not as special now that you can buy it anytime. rofl. And i remember i paid like 25m for it when it first came out on ladeck. -facepalm-
Anyways >w> 
The Guide Book Bundle:
  1. Moonwalk
  2. Sexy Dance
  3. Crazy Dance
  4. Arrogant
  5. Pray
  6. Kiss
  7. Cry
  8. Surprise
 
Pink Knit Set - Theres something strange about the set but strange enough for me to like it. o_o.

 Foxy Wizard Set - I personally love the hat. :] So cute.

But that's it for this week's update. :[ Poopie.


Edit; Btw! You can now get Pandora Tears and Bollong [SP?] Gem/Stone thingies in Toma Exchange. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment