Jun 9, 2011

Update 6/9/2011

 
New Update! New Stuff! 
No sub classes yet....unfortunately.
Though there is a good handful of new things in this update.
Read More for a brief summary of the update! :3

So of course there is an update in the Fashion Shop. It's funny because I was using the Fashion Simulator for LaTale a week or two ago and I picked out all the new hats from like other versions of LaTale that I wanted, and now they're starting to come out with them. But idk... I just didn't buy them because they're not as appealing as I thought it would be lol. So anyways.

The Pink Ribbon Set! 
I honestly really wanted the Pink Ribbon hat, and kind of...not really-ish on the top.
I might get the hat though, If they had nice clothes to match with.
Though reminds me of the time I got this hat and cow slippers during that update [If you've seen my old posts, the items my guild members gifted to me. ♥]

Palace Set! Uhm.... No Comment. :x

So here is the new hairs and eye update!

Left Side - 
  • "Dark Green Two Braids Hair" - Either I'm blind and Don't see how its green besides the hair ties ... or I just don't know.
  • "Red Devil Eyes" - I actually think they look really nice. In a creepy way.... 
Right Side - 
  • "Dark Moon Princess Hair" - Uhm... Just, DMP's hair. || The eyes aren't new. But those are the Dark Moon Princess Eyes. Lol. I just chose it to match o_o;



As It Says! You can now craft Valkyrie Weapons! :)
Don't quote me on this, But I heard you need 2 Valhalla Jelly's [4 Valhalla Urns], 3 Orich....something ores? D: Those dark purple-ishy ones that usually turn up in red font - usually costs nothing. And 3 Phoenix Tails [Most likely from Phoenix itself.]

Nothing new on LaDeck besides This Emote! :P I haven't seen how it looks yet...

By the way ~ The Ultimate Cloak has been released. It's just that I haven't seen anyone with it yet... Apparently it looks like the Gothic Cape in Fashion Shop, but with Silver Spikes.

NVM I FOUND ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
http://i53.tinypic.com/14136mf.jpghttp://i52.tinypic.com/sx12dg.jpg  


Okay I didn't realize it, until people started talking about it in my guild. But there is a special new set out. Here it is.
 Apparently Toma has a twin! :P Lol. Jokes Jokes. Well actually its not really a joke cus shes right there... Meh whatever. o.o So anyways, I dont know if it's really worth getting or how TO get it. But I want it. Cus it looks nice.... Well I think it looks nice. :/ But the stats are so lame. Wtf @ Water Resistance??!?!?!?!?!?!?

I found someone with it! SpriteRemix :O
and... I got it. Lol. I would like to think Im the first girl to actually get the set. Cus i srsly have not seen anyone by far with it. SO GGGGGGGGGGGG. 
INB4LATALE

4 comments:

  1. hi i wanted to know if you know if the ultimate cloak is a fashion or battle because if its battle ill get it but if its fashion then nvm only because i cant use it with the blizzard set i just got lol well have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there :)
    Ultimate Cloak is a Fashion Cloak.
    So you'd be unable to wear your blizzard set. >w<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haii Micheko :3.
    It's the first time I read your blog and I find you are a very funny person xD.
    Fashion set in this update are so ugly <__< and I hate to see OGP brings awesome equips you can only have with money <__<. And LOL at the Blizzard Set Effect xD. Completely useless o_o.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :D!
    *Clings* I saw your uhm... YouTube channel!
    And you play audition & latale ♥.
    I used to audi all the time xD.
    Stayed up allllllll day&night @__@ Fingers were like sore by the time i go sleep hurhurhur.

    *Cough* Anywayyyys ~
    The only fashion piece I like would be the Pink Ribbon o.o cus i saw it on the fashion sim and i was like "*w* pink+ribbon+hat = ♥".

    :D But thanks for reading my blog. x] it means a lot ♥

    ReplyDelete