Jul 2, 2011

Independent Guild ♥

So thank you, cagrilla/Rinkai for making me an admin for Independent Guild's website :)
As a new admin, I designed a new layout for the site since the old layout was really dull. 
I organized all the photos, videos, seperated threads into the right discussions and added to the calendar.
I also took the liberty to add a Notices & Events to the main page just in-case people don't notice and miss out on the fun!
This month is going to be crazy with all the events.
We're calling it the "Independence Month". :)
Tons and Tons of events.
Though, we're currently working out the little nicknacks. Such as prizes, rules and days they'll be hosted depending on who'll be able to make it.
I can't wait!
Here, Check out the site! 
or you can simply click the link on the side bar to your right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment