Jul 1, 2011

Mich + Melody = Michelody!

So I thought it was about time I posted about my new character. :)
Michelody; My bard.
I don't really know why I made another bard. I guess It's because my first ever character was a bard and I quit it over a year ago and it never really got far, Since I was a noob. lol.
Plus... D: Too lazy to log onto other account and play on it. So yeah. *Bought a char slot* xD

Sorry I don't really have any screen shots of my bard when it was a noob or anything. Since I just grinding all the way, no quests or whatever. :x And who wants to see repetitive grinding screen shots anyways? Haha.
Though, I was grinding with Vinny & Steve when I was a noob, other than that, I kinda solo'd. Well except for the times I tried to find a good party -___- But not surprised since everyone's a noob... rawr. And that one time with lop & his sister.

I love spending time with Vinny & Steve. xD They're so funny. They make grinding a little less boring. Though I die because of them. >;[ *Glares at Vinny*

 And then we shared a little bit about our selves [what i said shall never be shown D:<]
LOLOL. Aren't they cute? Hahaaa. ♥
Gymnophoria [cough. Gym-No-Phobia] is Vinny, and Suvi is Steve. :P

Even when I'm not grinding with them, they still keep me distracted. xD
[Sorry to all those who died from my lack of healing thanks to distractions LOL. But don't get me wrong D< INVITE ME TO YOUR GRINDING PARTIESSSS.]

 Cag & Kid are too pro; so they didn't really need me to heal so i kinda just sat there chatting. LOL. Sorry. <3
Realizing Spooky is kinda slow, we decided to go see how Ninjas were. -__- Trust me, theyre just the same, but hit harder and less spawnage. :I 
But omg D:< This stupid bug somewhere kept biting at my legs while i was grinding at ninja and I didnt wanna waste my pot time or leave them since they needed me to heal. So I sat there letting the bug bite me ._. At the end of the hour I'm sure i had like 6 HUGE bites. D: And i scratched at it [stupid me.] and they were super duper huge. And So i just signed off T____T

Oh so I got myself a Skull Pet. :) I didn't really know what pet I should get for my bard cus... I dont know. :I Theyre a bit confusing for me. xD 
I would've had the gifs on how Baby Skull runs! It's weird. Like when you run, it flashes invisible. And let me tell you, I love this pet. He looks so dashing in his black suit, top hat, pimp stick and his big pink ribbon. :) 

Speaking of pets! I saw this one person with that Parrot pet from the Fashion Shop. Omgg. I wanted to just blow off astros getting it just for looks. Cus its THAT cute. 

ASJDKJASDKJHSKJHASKJDHASKJHKASJH CUTEGASM.

That is all.
♥ MICH REPORTING OUT! ♥

1 comment: